Automatic Drivng lessons in Grays, Tilbury, South Ockendon, Chadwell St Mary, Orsett, Corringham, Stanford Le Hope, Hornchurch, Upminster, Cranham, Basildon, Brentwood Driving school in Grays, in Tilbury,Thurrock, Havering, Essex
The home of Automatic Driver Training
Terms and conditions
1. Our instructors are all local self-employed individuals they are each responsible for money paid and booking dates and times.
2. Pupils that appear to be under the influence of either alcohol, drugs or who are showing in any way violent or abusive behavior to our Instructors, the general public, DSA examiners or our Staff will not be taught. If the instructor feels that the situation so warrants, lessons and or test will be terminated immediately and charged for.
3. Automatic FiveStar will make every effort to make available the same instructor and car for your driving lessons & driving test, but cannot be held responsible for situations outside of their control. The school/instructor retains the right to change either if the situation so warrants. Where possible the pupil will be offered a different instructor or car if available.
4. Mock Tests are available by request, and would require a two hour lesson with your instructor and would need to be booked in advance. The cost would be for a two hour lesson plus £15.00 for the Mock Test.
5. Each pupil will be issued a progress card by their designated instructor. This progress card must be retained by the pupil and produced on each lesson. The progress card also acts as your receipt therefore must be retained for the duration of your lessons with Automatic FiveStar.
6. Lessons booked as an "intensive Course" are usually to be taken between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday unless special arrangements were made with the instructor at the time of booking. (May be extra change to the costs published for course lessons during the evening/weekend).
7. Your instructor and or Automatic FiveStar will not sell or rent or provide any of your personally identifiable information to third parties, and will only disclose this information in limited circumstances i.e. on your own personal request or if required to do so by law.
8. It is the pupils responsibility to ensure that the instructor is updated with their current contact telephone number/s and pick up address for their lessons.
9. The instructor will give his her mobile number to each pupil on the progress card. (Instructors can also be contacted by text). Please be aware that calls may go to answer-phone as instructors are unable to take calls whilst driving.
10. Automatic FiveStar is contactable by phone on 01708 405353 or 01375 350012 between 9am & 6pm. (Answer phone may be in use occasionally). Automatic FiveStar can also be contacted any time via email : email@example.com we aim to respond within 48 hours. (Weekends and bank holidays may take extra time)
11. All block lessons are payable in FULL on or before the first lesson.
12. At least 48 hours’ notice must be give to change either date or time of lessons or the lesson will still be charged for.
13. All changes to intensive courses once booked and paid for must be made at least 14 days prior to start of course. Test dates may not be able to be changed at short notice. (This would be subject to the DSA & instructors availability)
14. Intensive courses can be booked with a non-refundable deposit of £150.00, once this sum has been received theory /practical test dates can be booked. The remainder of the course fee would be due to be paid to the instructor or the school at least 14 days prior to the start of the course.
15. All driving courses not paid for in full by the due date will be considered as cancelled by applicant. The deposit paid will not be refunded.
16. All lesson/course fees can be paid by cash or cheque to either the instructor or the school. Some instructors are able to process debit/credit cards, please check when booking.
17. Any cheque which is returned by the bank to either the instructor or the school unpaid will incur a £20 administration fee payable in cash.
19. Lesson & or course fees are non refundable except in exceptional circumstances. Any request for a refund can be dealt with by each individual instructor, and will only be given if there is no other instructor that is able to fulfill the original service as booked. The decision of the instructor/school is final.
20. Lessons once paid for and started for are valid for three months. Any extension to this time due to an illness or accident must be agreed by the instructor and noted on the progress card. (Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase) Only the signed progress card and or original Gift Voucher will be accepted as proof of payment.
Practical Test Dates
21. All practical tests, booked/paid for by candidate or the school are not guaranteed at the end of hours booked If the required standard is not deemed by the instructor to have been reached by the candidate. If so required extra hours may need to be booked and paid for prior to test. (Instructors discretion).
22. The instructor/school will never cancel a pupil's practical test. However, if it is considered that the pupil has not reached the required standard and is unwilling to book and pay for further lessons to rectify the problem, the instructor will refuse the use of the tuition vehicle only. This does not prevent the candidate from attending the practical test with an alternative vehicle.
23. The instructor/school cannot be held responsible for lessons or practical tests cancelled either due to weather conditions or by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency).
24. All complaints must have been discussed with your instructor prior to contacting the school. If your instructor is unable to settle the matter with you, you may then either call the school direct on 01708 405353 or put your complaint in writing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org all unsettled complaints must be received by the school within 25 days of the incident.
All lessons booked under our Christmas special offer pricing are valid between 1st November 2015 and 31st January 2016 & are available to pupils new to the school only. Lessons taken after 31st January 2016 will be charged at our normal rate. (Any lessons booked and paid for in the form of a Gift Voucher will still be valid for 12 months from date of purchase).
© Automatic FiveStar 2011-17
Driving School, lessons, Instructor in Thurrock, Havering, Basildon & Brentwood
|Show Me Tell Me|
|ADI Part 1|
|ADI Part 2|
|ADI Part 3|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Working with us|
|Automatic Driving Lessons in Thurrock|
|Automatic Driving lessons in South Ockendon|
|Automatic Driving lessons in Grays|